Search This Blog

Monday, September 7, 2009

I Can be all Poetical-like! (Hehehe)

UPDATE February 15, 2011

OMG!  I just discovered that Eminem coincidentally plagiarized my title!  On his 2010 CD, Recovery, the first track is called...wait for it..."Cold Wind Blows"!  I wrote and published my poem with the same title in 2007.  Eminem obviously read my blog and stole my title!  Please note, I'm obviously just kidding, though it is a strange coincidence. that demonstrates my talent hahaha.

(Originally posted as a Myspace blog, Sunday, February 4, 2007, 8:35 PM)


Cold Wind BlowsAs I walk through the bitter cold
The icy wind stings mine eyelids
And the phalanges that doth lie
Directly betwixt their brethren upon each glov'd upper appendage
Doth feel as though frost perchance hath bitten them
As the sanguineous humor enveloping my phalanges
Shrinks back in fear
Of its nemesis, the cold wind
That doth penetrate mine Old Navy fleece


(I know, I am hilarious!)

No comments:

Post a Comment