Search This Blog

Monday, September 7, 2009

Introduction to My Blog

Hello, and welcome to my blog!

I never thought I would be a blogger, beyond the little Myspace blog that I almost never use, but alas, here I am!

I decided to start blogging because I occasionally have thoughts about things, and I then feel compelled to write those thoughts. I’ve previously shared those thoughts with a handful of friends, via fun and interesting emails (well, I find them fun and interesting anyway). So I’ve decided to share them with the world! Yay! :-)

To begin, I thought it might be fun to post a bunch of out-dated things – things that were not out-dated when I wrote them. Don’t worry, after that, things won’t be quite as out-dated as I post them (assuming I continue with the blogging). These first out-dated postings will come from my Myspace blog and from emails that I’ve written. I will try to post them chronologically, but try not to be sad if that doesn’t happen.

I realize I’m a bit late joining this blogging bandwagon, but I guess that’s my style :-) Next, maybe I’ll join Twitter!

I hope you enjoy my blog! Do you think I said “blog” enough? Blog!!!


UPDATE January 27, 2010
I finally joined Twitter! I probably won't tweet anything, but Conan O'Brien is now on Twitter, so obviously I had to join just so I could follow him!

4 comments: